Michael Irvin sues 'Jane Doe,' Marriott for $100M over 'false' claims

Michael Irvin has filed a $100 million lawsuit against a female employee at a Renaissance Hotel in Arizona, EVdEn eve naKliyaT who claimed the Cowboys legend made an inappropriate comment towards her this week, resulting in his dismissal from NFL Network’s ongoing LVII coverage.Renaissance Hotels’ parent company, Marriott, is also named in the lawsuit for allegedly scheming to make Irvin the next victim of ‘.’

Irvin’s alleged comment has not been revealed, and his accuser is listed as ‘Jane Doe’ in the filing, obtained by DailyMail.comThe NFL Network personality says he being ‘railroaded’ with false accusations that are threatening his broadcasting career.

‘After a friendly 45 second conversation with the employee in an open lobby that was witnessed by others, multiple witnesses have provided statements verifying Michael was a gentleman and behaved just like you see on television,’ reads a statement from McCathern, the Texas law firm representing Irvin. ‘He was being gracious with fans, taking pictures and speaking with anyone who wanted some of his time.’

Marriott spokespeople have not responded to DailyMail.com’s request for comment.

After returning to his room following the brief exchange with the woman, Irving claims he was woken up by hotel staff, who removed him from the hotel without explanation. 

‘Plaintiff was judged guilty without even knowing the accusations,’ the lawsuit reads. ‘A few days later, Plaintiff was removed from his scheduled programming, and essentially ”kicked off the air” and ”cancelled” due to these allegations.’

In his lawsuit, Irving claims he has witnesses who can support his statement that he and Doe ‘casually exchanged pleasantries,’ adding that the 56-year-old ‘shook her hand, and went to his room alone.’

The filing also claims that the hotel refused to listen to eye-witness accounts of the interaction.

What’s more, the hotel manager is accused in reporting the incident to the NFL ‘with the intention of damaging that relationship and canceling [Irvin].’

‘Evidently, as Plaintiff was sleeping one of the managers of the Hotel reported false information to the NFL about the Plaintiff accusing him of improper behavior towards a hotel employee,’ the lawsuit reads. ‘The NFL responded by removing Plaintiff from all scheduled programming surrounding the Super Bowl. Plaintiff’s representatives have reached out to the hotel and even met in person to obtain clarity about this situation and provide witnesses and resolve this matter before Plaintiff’s reputation could be damaged any further—but to no avail.’

Irving says he’s already had appearances canceled as a result of the accusations.

‘It is clear Michael is the latest victim of our cancel culture where all it takes is an accusation to ruin a person’s life,’ McCathern said in the firm’s statement. ‘Michael looks forward to clearing his name in court and hopes the Court of public opinion will see the truth come out as well.’

‘When I came into the hotel [on Sunday night], they asked what I did and I said, ”I just went straight to the room,”’ Irvin said, as quoted by

‘So they moved my hotel, and I said, ”What’s going on, guys? What’s happening? Why are we moving hotels?”

‘They said, ”Well, last night you walked in, you talked to somebody.” I said, ”I didn’t talk to anybody. I went straight to the room.”

‘And then they showed it on camera that I did talk to somebody. I talked to this girl for about a minute. I don’t know what — they didn’t show it to me. They told it to me. I didn’t see it. But that’s why they moved me, because I guess the girl said I said something to her within that minute that we talked, and so they moved me.’

‘That’s why I’m kind of hiding to wait and see how everything comes down,’ Irvin added. ‘It was a minute meeting somewhere in the lobby. I don’t even remember it really because I had a few drinks, to tell you the truth.’

Speaking with the , Irvin said his only physical interaction with the woman was a brief handshake. 

Although no formal complaint was filed, the hotel did notify NFL Network about the alleged incident, leading to Irvin’s removal, DailyMail.com has learned.  

The 56-year-old Irvin gave his side of the story to Dallas radio station on Wednesday morning, saying he briefly spoke with a woman in his hotel lobby, but can’t remember what he said to prompt a complaint. 

‘Michael Irvin will not be part of the NFL Network’s Super Bowl LVII week coverage,’ NFL Network spokesman Alex Reithmiller told DailyMail. If you have any type of concerns concerning where and ways to utilize EvdeN eVe naKliyAT, you can contact us at our own internet site. com in a statement.

Irvin has faced other accusations in the past. 

In 1996, EvDEN evE NakLiYAT a Cowboys cheerleader claimed that Irvin and Dallas offensive lineman Erik Williams sexually assaulted her at gunpoint, EvDeN EVE nAKLiyAT but the accuser later pled guilty to perjury and filing a false police report.

Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid speaks with NFL Network reporter Michael Irvin during Super Bowl Opening Night at Footprint Center

That same year, EvdEn EvE NAKliYat Irvin was arrested with cocaine and exotic dancers at a hotel room, later pleading guilty to drug possession. He would be arrested for cocaine possession again in 2001, although those charges were ultimately dropped.

In a civil suit, Irvin was accused of sexual assault at a Florida casino in 2007.He filed a counterclaim and eVDEN Eve nAkLiyAT the two sides settled out of court.

Florida prosecutors declined to charge Irvin over accusations he drugged and sexually assaulted a 27-year-old woman in March of 2017 due to a lack of evidence.

Irvin told reporters in July of 2017 that he has lost ‘millions’ of dollars in endorsements and business deals as a result of the claims made against him.He also said he was ‘devastated’ by the allegations, partly because they were made by a young woman he considered to be a friend.

The woman claimed she was at a bar in Miami with Irvin when they decided to go to his room at the W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale.Shortly after arriving at the room, she claimed she began to feel sick and the last thing she remembered was trying to fight Irvin off, she told police at the time.

She told police she did not remember anything else until she woke up the next morning.After taking an Uber home about 7:30am, she called police to report the alleged drugging and rape.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *